DRIVEN BY MAINSTREAM AUSTRALIANS
Advance Australia is a not for profit, independent community organisation who campaigns to ensure mainstream values and freedoms are protected, defended and advanced.
We want an Australia which is strong, safe and free.
Advance Australia is your voice for a fair go. To amplify your voice, we raise money through donations to pay for things like advertising, digital content, research, billboards, print advertisements and data. We accept donations from mainstream Australians who share our beliefs.
We are driven by you, not business, a union, a religious organisation or any other community organisation. We are not a political party and are not aligned to any – we are truly independent.
We are not a charity and we don’t want or accept funding from any government.
When you support Advance Australia you're empowering millions of Australians who agree with us, on vital issues like stamping out political correctness, protecting freedom of speech, religion and association, creating economic opportunity and restoring a fair go and family values.
Your donation makes our movement stronger and enhances Australia’s democracy now and for future generations. We believe that every Australian should have their say, not just elites or left wing-activists.
Advance Australia is deeply committed to the rule of law, together with enabling greater democratic participation via donations from everyday Australians.
However, there are some individuals (like people who aren’t Australian citizens) and businesses from whom we don’t accept donations due to our principles, mission and core values, together with electoral laws across the country.
By donating to Advance Australia, donors confirm that:
- The individual or entity making the donation is not a Foreign Donor, as defined by the Commonwealth Electoral Act (1918).
- The funds they are donating are not being provided to them by another person or entity for the purposes of making their contribution.
As a registered Significant Third Party, Advance Australia is obliged under the Commonwealth Electoral Act to disclose to the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) cumulative donations of $16,300 or more in a financial year. The AEC will publish these reports on its website.
QUEENSLAND ELECTORAL COMMISSION - POLITICAL DONATIONS
Donors who make a contribution to or for the benefit of a State election candidate or registered political party an amount of $1000 or more in aggregate are required to be disclosed to the Electoral Commission Queensland.
This disclosure is made by Advance Aus Ltd. and must include the name and address of the donor. Donors which are companies or trusts must provide details of financial officer or trustee(s) as applicable.
VICTORIAN ELECTORAL COMMISSION - POLITICAL DONATIONS
The following are guidelines regarding political donations made for Victorian state election activities and it is the donor’s responsibility to disclose donations that meet the disclosure criteria within 21 days to the Victorian Electoral Commission.
- As a donor you must disclose political donations worth $1,080 or more, made in a financial year, via the VEC website. This disclosure must be made within 21 days of giving or receiving that donation.
- The maximum amount you can donate is $4,320 within an election period (usually 4-year period between elections).
- Before disclosing donations made to ADVANCE’s Victorian state election activities, you must be registered on the VEC website.
- As a donor, when you contribute multiple gifts totalling more than $1,080, you must disclose each donation that contributes to this total, even if each donation is less than $1,080
For all information regarding Political Donations in Victoria please visit the Victorian Electoral Commission website.
Do you like this page?